Responsive Web Design Tests

Hello, I have a problem with responsive web design projects certification. I tried to use tests for second project but the project used tests from first project. For example it asks me to have figure elements and elements with id=“img-div” which is not asked in second project. What should I do?

P.S. sorry for mistakes in sentences - my English is not perfect :smile:

HI @MaksPonomarev !

Welcome to the forum!

If you are working on the survey form make sure you choose the survey form option in the dropdown of the test suite.
Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 9.27.05 AM

Oh my God, what a blind dumbass, lol! )))
Thank you!!!

Maybe you know why I can not pass test #13? I have radio buttons like this and test does not pass

<p>Отрицательные стороны работы старосты<br>
        <input type="radio" id="write-off-n" name="negative" value="Не дает списывать"><label for="write-off-n">Не дает списывать</label><br>
        <input type="radio" id="organizer-n" name="negative" value="Плохой Организатор"><label for="organizer-n">Плохой организатор</label><br>
        <input type="radio" id="morale-n" name="negative" value="Постоянно деморализует"><label for="morale-n">Постоянно деморализует</label><br>
        <input type="radio" id="activist-n" name="negative" value="Препятствует группе собираться для участия в мероприятиях"><label for="activist-n">Препятствует группе собираться для участия в мероприятиях</label><br>
      </p>

@MaksPonomarev, a link to your full code rather that a snippet would be more helpful.

When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

On a side note, Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.