Responsive Web Design to Python (Instead of Javascript?)

I’m just about to finish up the Responsive Web Design course and was wondering if Python would be ok to start next with.

I keep hearing about Python and and found HTML and CSS kind of boring for me.

I’ve also read that Javascript can be useful when dealing with Python but I don’t know anything about it.

Would it be manageable to start with Python instead of Javascript if I found HTML & CSS a bit boring ?

In short, yes no problem to start with the Python course.

That said, JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures is great for foundational programming concepts and isn’t really related to front end HTML/CSS interaction. That’s more in Front End Development Libraries.

Python also starts with basics, so don’t worry too much about missing something. You can always go back and do the JS course after (I did Python on fCC first as well)

Might also find this useful:

Personally, I think the JS course does a better job teaching the fundamentals than the Python course does. I don’t think it was originally set up for you to do Python first as it assumes you already know basic concepts or terminology. However, I don’t think it would be too difficult to skip JS and do python first, if that’s what you want to do.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.