Responsive web design: Tribute Page

Hi, here is the link to my first project(Tribute page) in Responsive web design: https://codepen.io/SJ_20/full/ExKgKWr

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sujatha

Your page looks good @SJ_2020. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Do not use in-line styling.
    • Use external styling for everything. It makes maintenance a lot easier.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.

Hi, @SJ_2020,
Your webpage’s colour contrast is not that good. When I looked into the page my eyes just popped out because of that bright yellow colour. Please don’t use this much bright colours. It will be difficult for the people who are looking at your work and people who have problems like colour blindness. Our webpage should be accessible to all. :grinning:

Also, inline styling is not that good. Like the moderator said external styling would be easier to work on. Inline is harder.

Just work on the design part and it would be okay. :blush:

I am telling about the contrast thing in all the tribute page feedbacks because it was a big problem in my tribute page when I completed this project :crazy_face:

The content is very good!

I always get mad if I try using inline styling.
So when I do projects locally on my device I usually create a separate .css file and link it to the project. It would be easier for managing.