Responsive Web Design Updates

Also with the ask for help you can choose to see other forum questions in that step. So you can be able to see if you can figure it out yourself.

1 Like

check your settings — is your timeline public or private?

2 Likes

Thanks, I thought I had checked all the settings but obviously I missed one!

1 Like

I Have found a potential bug in the latest or I am not sure but there is a problem in the latest responsive web design. I could help to report it somewhere please guide me through it.

1 Like

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

which version good for new learn old one or new one?

1 Like

Are FCC points still accumulated separately for both Legacy and (New)? EX. If I do one lesson each for both categories (new and legacy) of the same certification, do I still get one point for each lesson on my profile or is it just counted as one?

each point is probably an entry in your timeline, and the legacy RWD is still there, so probably one point each :person_shrugging:

maybe u could try it & see what happens. whats the worst that could happen, you could study & practice things twice but not get 2 points for learning it extra well?

I found out a few days ago that the new version is now in Chinese, thank you very much!
I also found the Trending Guides module to be a treasure!

Any YouTube suggestion?

I’m a bit confused about the “Learn Accessibility by Building A Quiz” challenge. All previous challenges were very good about explaining new concepts/functions etc. But this challenge is asking me to do things the course has never explained. It feels like I missed a course between this one and the last one.

Hello @nhcarrigan, the new course is great I was wondering when will we have the
JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures and other courses in this project driven format, I really like the lessons in this way but I was wondering when other courses will start taking this format as mentioned in another forum post that you people were planning to update other courses as well. Thanks

Hey there~!

We are hard at work on the JavaScript curriculum, but we want to do it correctly and this takes time. We won’t be able to provide any ETAs yet. :grin:

@nhcarrigan

Alright that sounds great, if its okay can I ask for your recommendation?
I will be done with the responsive web design course soon. Do recommend I continue with the javascript course once I am done or should I wait for the new course to roll in and then start?

I would suggest moving onto the javascript course.
There is still work to be done before the new JS course is ready for a beta launch.

this appears refreshing, big ups!

Can I google while completing certification projects of freecodecamp. Is it legal and no risk of removing of my name from certificate

googling is absolutely allowed, plagiarism (copying someone’s else code) is not — look up documentation as much as you need tho, like devdocs.io and others

Hi guys, can i make an update of my current curriculum? I want to add a new a better style in my CSS. I claim my certificaction now but i would like to that my projects looking better…

I apriciate any answer.