Responsive Web Design Updates

Hi!

Really enjoying the program so far. I’m now towards my 2nd certification project for responsive web design.

Just wondering how I can give feedback regarding the tutorials? I feel like there was step within the Accessibility Quiz project where the instructions did not match the answer, and a concept was not sufficiently introduced.

Thanks!

Welcome @giraffemandolin ,

For feedback, we recommend:
a) The #contributors sub-forum
b) The freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp GitHub repo (open an issue to give the feedback. requires a GitHub account)

In either case, please remember to provide as much detail as necessary (e.g. links to challenges, quotes, error messages, and code examples).

Hope this helps

Heya @Sky020 ,

Thanks for the quick response. I guess I’ll open a new topic under #contributors . It’s not really a bug, so maybe not GitHub?

I’ll try to put as much detail as needed.

Thanks a lot!

hey Everyone,
i need help with step 36 of the cat app exercise ,

Hey timok26, welcome. would be wonderful if you could post it as a question by clicking ask for help

Step 36

The action attribute indicates where form data should be sent. For example, <form action="/submit-url"></form> tells the browser that the form data should be sent to the path /submit-url.

Add an action attribute with the value https://freecatphotoapp.com/submit-cat-photo to the form element.

On the page of the challenge, click ask help

when i nest the action value in the form tags, i am told that my code does not pass, that no content or text should be in the form tags

THIS IS MY CODE- action=“Thank You message for Cat Photo App form submission| freeCodeCamp.org”>

You are supposed to click ask help and sent to forum, where fellows can help you solve it

1 Like

THIS IS THE REPONSE I GET- Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

Your form element should have no content. Remove any HTML elements or text between the form element’s tags.

1 Like

HEY
Pleae help me locate the help button

1 Like

There’s this box thing with a question mark that appears, when you check your code and it doesn’t pass

very helpful i am a professional web designer, i get some new ideas from your post

It’s great to see you guys working on ways to not only improve this course, but on making it easier for beginners like myself to grasp “code” a lot easier. I just submitted my first project on the now Legacy Responsive Web Design(took me 5.5 hours) and have to say that I really enjoy how everything is structured, so I am going to continue with it. I just wanted to thank you all for developing such a great coursework and am glad it’s not compulsory to switch to the new one. Great job you guys.

Thank you very much! It’s helpful me much.

Hi! Are we still able to ask on our forums if we get stuck?

Yes.

1 Like

Hello Everyone I am new to this Community…Hope I will help other just like other helped me …Thank u

I’m new on this sooooo gonna do both thnks <3