Responsive web development achived but didin't get certified

hey guys , as the topic says i did complet all the responsive web development tasks (300h) thing but i still didin’t get any certification or even a feedback about my 5 projects any suggestion pls ?

Hello! First of all, welcome to the forum :slight_smile: And secondly, congratulations on completing all the challenges and projects :smiley:

Now, about your question, have you claimed your certification? You can do this by going to ‘Update my account settings’ from the /learn homepage. Then you scroll down, accept the Academic Honesty Policy if you haven’t already, and then navigate to ‘Certifications’ section, where you’ll see ‘Responsive Web Design’ section with all the projects. If you’ve completed them, you should see ‘Show solution’ buttons in the ‘Solution’ column and then you just need to click ‘Claim Certification’ below that and you should get it automatically right away. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for your response everything goes well now thanks to you <3

1 Like

if you want a feedback you can post your projects in the #project-feedback subforum

okey thanks again <3