Responsiveness in the tribute page

Responsiveness in the tribute page
0.0 0

Hi guys, I recently learnt about the agile development process and decided to use it. I am currently working on a tribute page right now which you can find here:

Now, the problem that I am facing is that I just cannot create it responsive with bootstrap, though I could do it without bootstrap also, but I want to learn it as well. So, if you can just check and tell me once, it would be very helpful. Thanks…

Your page isn’t responsive with bootstrap because you are not really using bootstrap

I only see one Bootstrap 4 class referenced (see below) in your entire html code.

<div class="container-fluid">

If you want to use Bootstrap 4, then you must also add it to your Codepen by clicking on the gear beside CSS and then using the Quick-add dropdown to select Bootstrap 4. If you want to learn more about how to use Bootstrap 4, then definitely check out the official Bootstrap 4 documentation.

Well, thanks for the reply guys and I did add bootstrap 4 in codepen, but I think I did not save it properly…I will definitely be working more on it.:slight_smile: