Restoring Chrome tabs

In the article on restoring Chrome tabs, you tell how to get to history>history, but then what? I clicked on the closed tabs, but now what do I do? The only options I see are ‘cancel’ and ‘delete’ - neither of which is at all what I want. Yes, i guess clicking on the name of ONE of the would bring back that one, but I want all the tabs I had open to come back.

Hey @oneota!
Welcome to the Forum!

Can you please give a screenshot?

what article? can you give a link?

also, have you tried Ctrl+Shift+T?

1 Like

- The screen shot doesn’t want to load here.

As I said, the article on restoring Chrome tabs.

Ctrl+Shift+T yields:

Confirm Form Resubmission

This webpage requires data that you entered earlier in order to be properly displayed. You can send this data again, but by doing so you will repeat any action this page previously performed.

• Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.

ERR_CACHE_MISS

If “reload button” refers to the circle with an arrow in it, then all clicking on tha tdoes is bring me to a totally fresh start page, with no previously used tabs.

if the data needed are no more cached, you will have to start from beginning

single page apps and similar do not restore well, depenging how the data is stored (local session? local storage?) and if the data survived until the moment you want to restore it

When you open Chrome, the tab restore lists may be empty. You need to press the Ctrl+Shift+T key to restore the closed sessions and then you will see that the last time Chrome closed sessions will be activated.