Resume Feedback

Hello, guys! I’m Alex, I finished my Front-end certificate ~2 months ago and I’m going to start applying for jobs soon (front-end). Here is a link to my resume.

What do you guys think? Is there anything I need to add? Remove? Change?

A few notes:

• The Guymon Towing website link is the owner’s old website (as of 9/14/17). I’m deploying his new one within a week or two.
  • I don’t have any Github contributions yet… should I get at least a few?

PS: I’m going to apply on indeed, though I’ve heard of some developers using craigslist. Does it matter?

I cannot see your resume.
“You need permission” - Google Drive message

Sorry @Miloky! I just fixed it. Try it now.

On my point of view, will be better to print what stack of technologies was used for each website. There aren’t links to your FreeCodeCamp(Are your certificates real?). Where is your LinkedIn link?

Thanks for the feedback, @Miloky. I’ll put in the Stack for each website & links to my certificates. Also, a Linkedin link would be good to add!

GitHub is where your employer will look for your projects, you should definitely be more active on github. Even when you make smallest change to your project be sure to push it to github.

My blog is on Bitbucket. The only reason I’m hesitant to share my code is for possible security risks. Maybe I can make a link to view my code, though (only for those I share the link with).

Do you have any other suggestions?

I would not worry about security in case of fcc projects. Don’t worry about API’s exposure, nobody really cares about these API’s we use here. If you’re student i think you can make free private repository on github. You’re already hosting your code on codepen, so there is no reason why you shouldn’t do so on github.