Review my Personal Portfolio Webpage

I’d like so much if you guys could review my Personal Portfolio, any review is welcome :smile:

My Personal Portfolio

2 Likes

Great start Juan!

Not sure if this is just me viewing your page on mobile phone(horizontal view) but I did notice the word spacing on your div elements(Education, Web Development, Hobbies) to be not spaced correctly. Maybe a CSS styling issue(if you did modify it) or just viewing on mobile phone.

Quick question, assuming your form is active. What development environment did you use for back-end?

Keep building and have fun!

1 Like

Thanks @simonxiong! I didn’t noticed this issue, i’ll work on it.
I was looking for “Contact us” sections on google and i found Formspree which is very simple and useful, so i gave it a try and is working very well.

Hi,

I find it very clean. About the phone displaying it like this, I would make the media querys to make those items flow one after another vertically, not horizontally. I’m not a huge fan of narrow text paragraphs :slight_smile:

Another improvement would be using animations to scroll to each section of the site as you click on the menu, instead of just moving there instantly. Right?

Again, looks good to me! Keep it up.

Happy coding!

2 Likes

@SpaniardDev

I find it very clean. About the phone displaying it like this, I would make the media querys to make those items flow one after another vertically, not horizontally.

Is that what i’m trying to do right now. First i thought that i could just fix the spacing for text-align: justify;, but it can still be resized till it becomes unreadable, so now, i’m trying to put them all in the same column instead of the same row.

Another improvement would be using animations to scroll to each section of the site as you click on the menu, instead of just moving there instantly.

I’ll do it, but it is a little forward, just like the animation to navbar just get the sticky class when i scroll the page to the next section

1 Like

Hey Juan, good work. Most folks share their projects in code pen to make it easier for campers to review their work. Would love to see how you made that sweet nav bar! Let us know, thanks.

@simonxiong
I think i fixed that issue already :grin:

@rmarti55
Thanks!
You can see my code at github. I used github.io because i like to code on my own editor and keep all my work in github, i also feel codepen a lot “unreal” because you are not setting anything manually, neither html, meta or body tags, codepen do it for you, and we know that it won’t happen in real world.