Review Product landing page project in responsive web design

Hello!
I completed my Product Landing Page .
Link
It took like 15 hours. Also now i am sure that i am learning something.Thank you freecodecamp and community.

Hey, very nice job, I can tell you put a lot of work into this. Overall, the responsiveness is very good. The only issue I see is that when the browser is very narrow the “About us” text drops down past the copyright notice.

Speaking of text, I think the black text near the top is too difficult to read over that brownish background image. And possibly the “About us” text could be a little clearer over that background image of food.

One other thing, the email address input should have a label.

Nice job.

1 Like

Hi , Thanks for response and tips . I will try to fix these issues.

Your page looks good @mrohanrajput. Some things to revisit;

• The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 15/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
      Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • For instance, links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.

A nice looking website, good use of background image at the welcome page. a good hover color over a button.
as for tiding other messy things will come with the time as you do more projects.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.