RGMC: Responsive web design

Good day everyone, Kindly assist by providing solutions to the following questions:

1. I 'v done project 1-3, but later decided to make some adjustments on the submitted projects. How can I edit, resubmit and confirm if my record has been updated?
  2. How can I showcase (I mean reference to my previous projects, 1-4) in my works/projects on the perisomal portfolio web page?

How can I edit, resubmit and confirm if my record has been updated?

Just go back to that page and resubmit. I wouldn’t worry about confirming. Future archeologists aren’t going to be combing through the FCC records. For that matter, no employer is going to care what is submitted to FCC.

How can I showcase (I mean reference to my previous projects, 1-4) in my works/projects on the perisomal portfolio web page?

With a link. If it is in an online IDE, you can link to that. If it is in a repo, you can have a link to the repo and to the live app.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. The “portfolio project” is just a learning project. You’re going to want to redo that at some point, after you know a lot more about coding.

I am so grateful for your helpful response.
Please I will appreciate more explanation on the REPO to the live application.

Thank you,
Solomon O.

A repo is what github provides you - a place to share and version your code. You will eventually have to learn how to do github so you might as well now.

But you would also want a live version so they can see the app in action. That involves hosting.

Or just don’t worry about it for the FCC portfolio. I think I just put up images of the web pages for mine. I think others have just put up dummy images. The purpose is not to create a portfolio that you will use professionally. The purpose of the project is to create a very simple portfolio to practice your budding coding skills. You will slow down your learning if you get bogged down in trying to make this a professional level portfolio.

Thank you so much sir. You have really made my day.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.