Roadmap for learning Full-stack development

Hello everyone.
I was trying to make a plan to study full-stack web development. The roadmaps on the internet just list out everything there is under the sun and don’t really give out the CHRONOLOGY in which I should be learning things. That, imo, is the most important part-learning specific things in the specific order-especially as a beginner.
Can anybody guide me on this?

I think this roadmap suits your needs. Combine the two front-end and back-end roadmaps for full-stack roadmap. Hope this help

I’m Charles Williams, Senior IT trainer at SynergisticIT. As a tech educator, I intend to impart knowledge on the latest technologies like Data Science, Java, Machine Learning, AWS, Python, and MERN Stack through my work. Being in the industry for more than 11 years, I’ve successfully translated my technical skills and competencies through different pieces of writing. My ultimate goal is to help aspiring developers and tech enthusiasts build a solid tech career.

Reach SynergisticIT and boost your career in Full-Stack development. If you came across candidate outcomes of SynergisticIT, its unbeleivable.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.