Robot Code Help

So I’ve been learning the basics of Pseudocode and was thinking of making a code in particular. This code is going to help me know what clothing and accessories required for different weather on different days (including school uniform). Problem is, I don’t know enough about Pseudocode yet as I am very new to it. I’m unsure of how to put things in that would connect it to a weather app and know what uniforms are required for what days. I figured it isn’t too important either to know what clothes to wear on weekends, as long as it can say that I don’t need uniform.

I’m not asking anyone to write anything for me, just wondering if somebody could set me up with some ground work. Thanks.

Hello~!

Let’s look at the framework for what you want the code to do.

• Get weather for specific day
  • If day is weekend, return “no school uniform”
  • If day is not weekend
    • If weather is cold, return “coat”
    • If weather is hot, return “shorts”
    • If weather is rainy, return “umbrella”
    • If weather is sunny, return “sunglasses”

It may not be specific, but this is usually how I start my code development. Essentially, the first steps are: What are your inputs? What are your outputs? What inputs should result in what outputs?

2 Likes

Thank you for the help.

Absolutely!

Is that what you were looking for?

1 Like

Yeah it was exactly, I just started working on the code right after I got this and because of it I’ve made plenty of progress. Thank you for the help.

1 Like