Hi @roeland. There are some things you need to do so that we can see your page properly.
- For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- I see you calling fonts in your CSS but they have been linked or imported so we cannot see them.
- Always use a fallback font such as sans-serif or serif.
- We don’t have access to your google account so the image does not appear. Maybe you can find an image of him on the web and use that. Or host your image on GitHub and link to it.
- Don’t use the
<br>element to force spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- Definitely check CSS. You have a major typo that affects how your page will display.
- I’ve been telling people to use the W3C validator because codepen’s validator gives false positives and misses some very important things. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
Hi Roma, thanks for your time. I am working on it, thanks for your very useful comments.