Ron Swanson Tribute Page Project Feedback

Would love to get any feedback on any best practices or things I could improve on to make this better? Thanks in advance!

https://codepen.io/jnicastro/pen/GaodXb

1 Like

Not too bad, however;

• Use CSS for styling. Pull everything from between the style tags and put it into CSS
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the arrow in the upper right and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. You have some errors in HTML that you should clean up
  • style it up a little by choosing a different font family and giving a little height to the font
  • the color choice of the dark grey background isn’t pleasing
  • I’m guessing this is some kind of joke since there’s no accomplishments, just a list of family Edited: I see, it’s someone from a TV show

I really appreciate the feedback, and yeah I just created this after a fiction TV character.

I went back and did what you said regarding the validators and cleaned up the code so it checks good on both HTML and CSS. I also changed out some fonts and created a new color scheme. Let me know if that looks better. Design isn’t really a strong suit of mine.

Thanks again!

That looks much better! :+1:

1 Like

Hey @IsThisThingOn

The project is really good. One thing I could not read properly was the figcaption under the image. It has a font weight set to bold. Please remove that.

1 Like

I changed the font, so hopefully it’s more readable now. Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like