RPG Game [Clicker/Idle]

Hey guys, I added a few features to the project…please do feel free to let me know if there is anything I could change, fix, or add! I am more than happy to learn from you guys.

1 Like

great game, really good job. well polished, working great. is there a way of pause the row of battles, I just click all the time, no time to spend te money to update and purchase items :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Simon, thank you kindly for your feedback! I need to implement one ASAP - if you have other things in mind please feel free to let me know as I would really appreciate it!

1 Like

I think there is a place to improve the UI. Try to put a random person in front of the app and jyst watch him interact with the app. There were a lot of things hapoeni g in the app and many parts of the UI were a bit small.
I would suggest implementing some tutorial, was there any? I dont remember :slight_smile: .

All depends onthe purpouse of the app. If you want to have this as a five star game, I would try to collaborate with somebody who does UI.

If you want this to bepart of your portfolio as you try to get a job in front-end, I would go yo front end or React meet-up, find a senior developer and ask him to give you feedback after 2 minutes of using the app. This will serve you as a test, how would a demo of your app at a job interview would look like. Then I would gather 3 reviews from 3 people and implement dome changes. After that I would try to create a great talking pitch for 1 minute about the app and apply for 3 front end jobs…

Also if you want to get a front end job, DO MAKE IT MOBILE FRIENDLY. That is how all of front end projects are being judged.

If you want to get a front end job, you are more than ready. If you polish the game more, you are more likely to get better pay/conditions.
If you want a job in game development, a dont know, because this industry is extra competitive, cause everybody wants to be a game developer.

Good luck :wink:

2 Likes

@Vonathar
Here is my input.
When you press the letter T a small window pops up with a scrollbar. I think it should be a modal window that takes up the whole screen so there will not be a scrollbar.

2 Likes

how 2 open the message bags?

1 Like

Hi! I was around level 11 and the game suddenly froze, and I got a white screen. I am not sure how to reproduce this…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your great feedback! I highly appreciate it.

You mentioned UI - I tried my best to work on it considering what you said, so if you wanted to take a look at the game in its current state, please do take a look! I would be extremely happy to hear more about what you think of the current state of it.

For the mobile friendly bit: you are absolutely right. I tried to make it more mobile friendly, and I believe I am much closer now - but I will keep improving it until it’s perfect. :smile:

And thank you for your opinion - it gave me such a great boost! I am happy you think I could be ready after fixing few things. I really am.

Thank you for the wishes - and should you have anything else to say, feedback is always more than welcome!

1 Like

Hi Brandon, thank you for that. I agree - it does make a lot of sense to make it much bigger than it is right now. If you have anything else in mind please tell me, I would be more than happy to hear your opinion!

1 Like

Hi Conner, thank you for trying it out! :smile: at the moment they are not implemented yet - I regret putting them there before writing down code for them to work! But I am looking forward to adding them soon.

Please feel free to let me know anything else that you think!

1 Like

Hello again! :smile:

Thank you so much for coming back and trying it again!

Please try the newest version of it - it hopefully fixed the crashing issue that you mentioned. Oh and just in case clear the cache if possible.

Let me know if it’s better, and also what you think!

1 Like

Looking better. Still there might be some sort of tutorial of a guide to let the player know, what is going on. Anyhow depending on the fact, if you wanna get a job as a game designer / developer I would try to make a mobile version, since it is not responsive at this point…

2 Likes

Nooooo!!! why did you change the old enemies!!??
You could’ve kept the old ones and added new mobs.

Get rid of the fairies!

I understand, thank you very much Simon for the further input. I really do appreciate that you took the time to try it out multiple times to give me feedback. I will make it responsive as soon as possible!

1 Like