After a long time of not coding, the idea of making my YouTube channel as this project’s product sparked to me. So I finally got working on this one, and I’m very happy with the results
I’m interested to get some feedback from the community, so here it is linked here: Bryan’s FCC Product Landing Page
Thank you for your time
Hi @bryan123bg your project looks good for me. The page is interactive, easy to use and looks good in a mobile device.
Awesome job! I love the design of your page!
Welcome back @bryan123bg. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
Alright thanks for the feedback! I’ll be sure to get working on the HTML errors
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.