RWD Les Paul Tribute Page - Feedback Request - All Appreciated

I just started my RWD Projects. Please review my work and let me know what you think, positive or negative. All feedback welcomed.

Tribute Page

Try running your HTML and CSS through a validator.
You have HTML “elements” that are not HTML elements and you have some style errors in CSS.

Your page isn’t doing what you want it to do because of these errors.

And move the call for fCC’s script out of the header. It should be either at the beginning of the <body> or the very last thing in it.

Looks nice, I can see where you were going with it.

Thanks. I see what you mean. Looks like I have quite a bit to do yet, even though it passed. I don’t want to craft sloppy code. I guess it is part of my journey though. I will work on it more this evening.

1 Like

Repost here when you’ve cleaned it up and I’ll take a look at it. (As I’m sure others will too :slightly_smiling_face: )

I will. I’ll try to make sure it’s finished product next time :rofl:

I’m not really sure what to do with the following error. Google Fonts says that’s how I should add multiple fonts, but the validator I used doesn’t seem to like the pipe. Should I add each font individually or ignore the error?

Error: Bad value https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Josefin+Sans|Meddon for attribute href on element link: Illegal character in query: | is not allowed.

From line 6, column 5; to line 6, column 94

e=1">↩    <link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Josefin+Sans|Meddon" rel="stylesheet">↩    <

I would ignore the validator on the error it’s reporting for Google fonts.
I mainly was pointing out the validator for the other element errors I noticed while glancing at your code.

Yeah I’ve been whitling away at them boss. Wife/kids say they want dad to do other things lol. Was just wondering about how to handle the font pull error.

1 Like

I think I’ve fixed the errors. Validator now only reporting:

Line 1 is a bug

Line references begin at line no. 177 and appear to be related to the jsfiddle site since my gravatar account avatar is triggered.

This is the link to the validation

So you don’t have to scroll up, tribute page

Apologies for the late reply but I’m still seeing that you have invalid HTML elements (e.g. <p2> and <p4> etc and there’s an HTML element in your CSS stylesheet that shouldn’t be there. HTML elements in CSS stylesheets are not valid.
Is there a newer fiddle after you made your changes?