RWD Projects - all of them!

I don’t know how to complete the projects. I don’t have a CodePen account, I don’t remember my GitHub login, and I can’t use Notepad with the bundle.js thing - I use a Windows operating system. I need help, and I need it to complete the RWD course! :worried: P.S. You might want to try fixing the Title must be at least 15 characters - at least for Firefox. It’s kinda buggy.

1 Like

These two sound like fixable problems. Is there something stopping you from creating a codepen account? I just googled “can’t remember github password” and the second link down in the results took me right to github’s password reset page.

Probably the easiest way to get going is to use codepen, especially if you have little to no experience creating projects like this. But you can create these locally on your computer. I’m not sure what you mean by not being able to use bundle.js with Notepad, you’ll have to explain in a little more detail. But if you want to use what the pros use then I would suggest you install the Visual Code Studio editor to do your work in (it’s free and very very popular).

But if you do create these on your own computer then you will have to put them somewhere out there on the internet where we can view them, in other words, you will be able to give us a link to them. That’s why codepen is so popular for these because all that is done for you. But there are sites out there that will allow you to store your projects for free. Github is definitely one of them although you have to go through a few extra steps to activate github pages. There are other alternatives as well, perhaps others here will have recommendations.

1 Like

Hi there!

I feel ya, I also couldn’t get myself to use Codepen. Turns out it’s a great tool to show your work to other programmers, like us. And it’s free to use. Also, try to use other editors, like Atom. With it you can preview your webpage even before loading it to the Web. Now isn’t it great?)

Take care!

Well, I have the Windows operating system, and an Acer laptop. I don’t
know what the bundle.js thing does, so I’m stuck. But I’ll make a new
CodePen account. Thanks. I didn’t think of that before.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.