Saving posts from new.freecodecamp.com for later reading

One thing I miss about freecodecamp publication being on Medium was the ability to save blog posts for later reading or re-reading. And since almost every single post on new site is super interesting and some are more relevant to my interests than others, I am severely in need for that feature. Bookmarking is an option but my bookmarks are incredibly messy and diluted.

My question is: is there any plans to implement this feature wherein a logged in user on the news.freecodecamp.com site can save posts to their account to read later? Is there a github issue for it maybe that I can get involved with? Is it even possible?

freecodecamp uses Ghost (https://ghost.org/), I don’t know if it has such possibility

I recommend using your browser “read later” feature if available or bookmarks or a browser extension

anyway, you can open a github issue as feature request

I see. Yeah I’ll probably use an extension then or build my own for fun and raise an issue on github in the meanwhile

Thankss

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.