Say Hello to HTML Elements 123

Tell us what’s happening:

What is going on
Your code so far
<h1>Hello World</h1>
Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

The code you show above should pass the tests. You may need to refresh the page and try to run the tests again.

@tariq

I feel like you are missing the emphasis on the end (!) . . .

<h1>Hello World!</h1>

A text parser is going to look at every character to validate. One character being off, is a no pass condition.

Cheers!

-WWC

thanks for the help you offered to me .
that means hello world can be written in HTML element as

Hello World

Ive tried that a few times, but it still reads running tests

Since you did not post what code you have tried or told us what browser type you are using, it is difficult to help.

To enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

I tried

Hello World

and

“Hello World”.

and nothing happens.It appears to stay stuck on running tests. What should I do?

Im using html code and intertnet explorer

Not sure which version of IE you are using, but the FCC curriculum works the best with Chrome and Firefox, because the FCC curriculum makes use of features which IE does not have.