Saying hello to html elements - the main tag shud have two paragraph elements as children

Tell us what’s happening:
After the main thingy it says -the main tag shud have two paragraph elements as children ? And what do I do…ps I m using a phone.

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff</p>
<main>
        <p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe,shed everywhereeverywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>    </main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; A1 lite) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/77.0.3865.92 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

So when ever I click on run the tests it shows the main tag should have the two paragraph elements as children so what does it mean?

Hi @Rena :grinning:

put both “p” elements into “main”.

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

</p>

</main>

Hi, I’ve changed your thread title to describe your problem more clearly. Descriptive titles, such as “Why does my function return undefined?”, are more likely to elicit helpful responses than generic titles, such as “Help please”.

freecodecamp editor doesn’t work well with a mobile device, I highly suggest moving to a desktop so that you avoid all the bugs from using a mobile device.