Scientific Computing with Python Projects - Arithmetic Formatter

Hi,
I am new here and I just did the Arithmetic Formatter exercise. I feel that I have achieved what was asked me, but checking the link to the boilerplate, I have the feeling that I am missing something. Is my exercise not valid? Can I share it here or would it be against the rules?

Am I allowed to fail if the exercise was answered wrong or am I banned from the course?

Thanks a lot for your time.

David

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Scientific Computing with Python Projects - Arithmetic Formatter

Link to the challenge:

Well, I just figured myself that I have messed up. I want to have a second try to repeat this exercise, which I did not answer right. Is it possible?

Sorry, im a complete noob here :^(

There are no limitations on the number of times you run your code on replit, you can run it as many times as you want and if you have submitted the link to your project on FreeCodeCamp website, it isn’t and issue as the link remains the same.
So you can always update your code whenever you find any bugs.
Also, yes you can share the link of your replit code on FCC forum pages so that others can help you find the bugs.

Hope I have answered your queries.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.