Scrolling Effects

Hi guys! I would like to know if anybody knows how to make a nice “Scroll Snap” effect something like this one (just to give an example) I know CSS has Scroll Snap but I feel is not quite the same I’ve also noticed you can use things like FullPage.js but I would like to be able to do it myself and actually understand how it works! :blush: