Scss not showing in iFrame

Hello everybody,
I’ve tried to find a solution but wasn’t succesful so far.
With <style type='text/scss'> the iframe doesn’t show anything and since the parsed code seems to come across problems, the test produces errors on the two questions about applied code ( Your .blog-post element should have a color of red. & Your h2 elements should have a color of red.). Code is shown perfectly fine with just ‘text/css’ but that’s obviously no solution here.
Funnily enough I can trick it if i click on “run the test” a cupple of times in quick succession. Would be nice to see my coding results in the iframe and solve it the way I’m meant to though.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers

**Your code so far**

<style type='text/scss'>
  $text-color: red;

.header{
    text-align: center;
  }
  .blog-post, h2 {
    color: $text-color;
  }
</style>

<h1 class="header">Learn Sass</h1>
<div class="blog-post">
  <h2>Some random title</h2>
  <p>This is a paragraph with some random text in it</p>
</div>
<div class="blog-post">
  <h2>Header #2</h2>
  <p>Here is some more random text.</p>
</div>
<div class="blog-post">
  <h2>Here is another header</h2>
  <p>Even more random text within a paragraph</p>
</div>

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:96.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/96.0

Challenge: Store Data with Sass Variables

Link to the challenge:

The posted code does not have the variable that was asked for. You have to declare the variable $text-color and set it to the value red, then use that variable in the .blog-post, h2 for the color property.

If the code you posted is not the code you used when submitting please post that code instead.

Yes, sorry! I changed it to the submitted solution. The code I had first was just unchanged lesson code. Nevertheless, solution or just given lesson code, the result should be visible in the iframe, right? The challenge-preview-frame is just blank with usage of <style type='text/scss'>

The SASS/SCSS challenges are broken in Firefox. I opened an issue for it.

Thanks a lot! I thought I was the only one with this problem.
This topic can be closed then, since it’s not about the lesson anyways.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.