Second project-Build a Survey Form

https://codepen.io/mersad1998/full/NWKvzZL
hi every body.need your feedback{LOVE}

I think you shouldn’t use <checkbox> for “food quality” section because I can tick on Perfect and Sh*t in the same time, It’s not reasonable .But your style is so cool!

1 Like

Did you check for mobile responsiveness? Because the page breaks down on smaller screens.

I also find the colour scheme overwhelming. I’d suggest a colour scheme generator such as https://coolors.co to help you find something more suitable.

1 Like

its my second time making a website and everything gets so confusing and i need more practice.you gotta see my first website it even stinks.at first i wanted to make it like an ice cream and add a stick in the end and when i did it the ice cream was so big and weird.thanks for the tip

1 Like

i forgot to do that. coolors is so cool man. thanks:heart:

Hi @mersad1998, some things you may want to revisit;

• codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • in HTML there are errors you should clean up. (Ignore the errors about the ‘cols’ and ‘rows’ attributes being required. That’s not true. Also, obviously ignore the error about the <script> element.)
  • make it so users can also click on the labels for the checkboxes
  • when using a font-family it’s best to have a backup font in case the one you chose cannot load for some reason. In this case, ‘sans-serif’ would be a good choice.
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button

It’s good that you didn’t copy the same questions from the sample but since this is your survey form it would flow a little better if the questions somehow were related to one another.

1 Like

You have too many layers of different colors and your inputs are too small. Your comment area is also really small and all of your elements are too close together.
space things out better. Everything is packed together too tightly.

The h1 font is really nice.

1 Like