Second Projetc Survey Form Page! opinions?

Hi, this is my Survey Form Page. Give our opinions. Thanks!!

Hey there,

nice to see you again, great second project! :+1:

I can clearly see that you have worked hard and are making great progress.

My ideas:

• all tests pass, awesome!

• you can get a code validation:

• HTML: paste your codepen HTML code into the body
    • CSS: paste your whole CSS code; you can ignore the errors about the CSS variables
    • you will see some small errors, that’s totally normal; try to fix them from top to bottom, I think you are able to fix them! :+1:
  • it’s totally fine to write the content in your desired language, it’s also a good idea to write the HTML code in english; e.g. <input name="age" /> instead of <input name="edad" />

• you can increase the overall readability of your page by adding some more spacing, e.g. between the different questions; you can read more about it in principles of design

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

@Fabo, you should make you own page. Start from scratch and do everything on your own.

Looking at your HTML, with one or two slight variations it’s exactly the same as the sample project. Same with the CSS. Most is a copy.

1 Like

Nice!!! thanks for the language and principles of design advice

I still can’t find my own programming logic.
I’m copying and learning what each thing is for.
Thanks!!!

1 Like

the best way to build logic is messing up and trying your own code during lessons
like these i made while taking lessons on css animation and flexbox

these helped me build basic knowledge of css animation and flexbox and now i add little bit of animation in almost every project
1 Like

It’s okay to look to see how something was designed and to change things around to see what happens but when asking for feedback the work should be your own work.
The projects are meant to test your progress. Each one gets harder. They will require research, planning, trial and error, and strengthening your skills beyond what you gain from the incremental challenges.
Review the lessons again. Go slow. Learning these things is a marathon, not a sprint. There’s not rush. Don’t just pass the lesson but understand what you’re doing that makes the lesson pass.

2 Likes

Thanks!! I will try it!!

Thanks!! I will change my strategy