Seeking eager campers to join FCC cohort

I’m interested! Email sent as well.

I’ve sent an e-mail as well : )

Sounds awesome! I’m gonna send an email right now. It’d be cool if eventually we could all work on a project.

ALSO, I’m curious, did you get the name chingu from the Korean word for “friend”? :smiley:

I would like to join… I am a novice adn would like to join others on the journey complete the ALGORITHMS and projects…

I emailed the group and I will await the invitation…

Thanks

Hi,
This is interesting. I will like to join the part time cohort section. Sending email to you as requested.

Hi,
This is a brilliant idea. I am absolutely interested! Email sent.

네, you are absolutely correct :slight_smile:

Awesome! Someone else studying 한국어? :smiley:

Great Idea count me in man :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard codejunky!

Send me a DM with your email or email me at chinguftw@gmail.com and I’ll dispatch our messenger-owl with your group invite. :slight_smile:

I would love to join the part time section. :slight_smile:

Hi @tropicalchancer! Great idea. I’m a bit late to this thread, but do you have room for one more? (My email address is daniel.matteson@gmail.com). I use slack a lot already for other things, so it would be really helpful for me to join your group, and I hope to help out some other people as well.

I’m currently at the Intermediate Front End Development Projects > Build a Random Quote Machine. Is this behind most people in the group?

Hey dmatt,

No worries at all about timing. Free to join at any time. And I’d say a lot of the people in the cohort are in and around the same area in the course as you (that’s actually where I am right now). Invite has been sent.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the invite, see y’all on the other side :slight_smile:.

Great idea, I’d like to join the cohort (part-time).
Thanks,
Jakub

Let me know if there are available spots open, Chance

Are there any openings left? I’m a little late to the game! I’m in the JavaScript portion of FCC.

I am clearly late joining the party, but is this something I could still become a part of? I have finished the Ruby courses at codeacademy, as well as command line. I have finished the HTML and CSS courses here at FCC and am working on bootstrap now. If there’s any room for me, let me know! :slight_smile: