Self tracker? A small thanks to FCC and keeping track of my future progress!

Firstly, I wanna than freeCodeCamp for the opportunity and making it so accessible.

Honestly, the past 3 years had been very underachieving and full of self-disappointment. I dropped out of a degree due to some reasons and had to start again from the beginning. As I just started, the semester has been very slow and irrelevant to my degree which made me feel a little hopeless.

But I came across FCC by chance in the internet and decided to try it out. Like, I have always been intrigued in this field but is not confident in myself to invest fully in it. Since starting about two weeks ago, I have felt more accomplished than I had in the past few years.

It helped encourage me to use my time wisely, learning new skills then spending them on self-indulging entertainment.

Although I have been consistent on the lessons and projects, I can’t ignore my past commitment issues (I don’t mean relationship being SSB), as I have always been half hearted in things. SO I am posting this (which is public) to keep track of myself.

Though I will be focusing on my current degree, I will not forsaken this. I will have to update myself using this post weekly to see how far I have gone.

Lets those who have seen this post be my witness, guide, motivation or teacher both in life and in programming!

Self-tracker:
09 March 2023 - Started FCC
23 March 2023 - Last completed: RWD (Learn CSS Variables by Building a City Skyline)

1 Like

Seems like you might be interested in the 100 Days of Code challenge. It was really helpful for me to build the habit of doing a little bit of code every day.

2 Likes

Oooo that looks interesting! Thank you for letting me know. :star_struck: :hugs:

31 March 2023

Completed:

• RWD (Learn CSS Grid by Building a Magazine)
  • RWD (Certification Project - Product Landing Page)
  • RWD (Learn CSS by Building a Ferris Wheel)
  • RWD (Certification Project - Personal Portfolio)

I have finally gotten my RWD certification!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: but I plan to complete ‘Learn CSS Transforms by Building a Penguin’ before starting a new course. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

9 April 2023

Completed:

• RWD (Learn CSS Transforms by Building a Penguin)
  • JavaScript (Basic JavaScript 49/113)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.