Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements - can't get past this

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello, i have tried to
refresh the pages, input my own answer which turns out to be the same with the correct answer from freeCodeCamp Challenge Guide: Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements and github, and then try the inline style which is technicaly wrong, but nothing works and i cant get past this chalenge. I genuinely dont know why, i have copy-pasted the only right answer too.

i have read other topics in this forum and github and none of those helped at all.

The test output is saying that the entire thing is wrong:
// running tests Your code should set the

font-size

property for the

h1

tag to 68 pixels. Your code should set the

font-size

property for the

h2

tag to 52 pixels. Your code should set the

font-size

property for the

h3

tag to 40 pixels. Your code should set the

font-size

property for the

h4

tag to 32 pixels. Your code should set the

font-size

property for the

h5

tag to 21 pixels. Your code should set the

font-size

property for the

h6

tag to 14 pixels. // tests completed

**Your code so far**

<style>
h1 {
  font-size: 68px;
}

h2 {
  font-size: 52px
}

h3 {
  font-size: 40px;
}

h4 {
  font-size: 32px;
}

h5 {
  font-size: 21px;
}

h6 {
  font-size: 14px;
}
</style>
<h1>This is h1 text</h1>
<h2>This is h2 text</h2>
<h3>This is h3 text</h3>
<h4>This is h4 text</h4>
<h5>This is h5 text</h5>
<h6>This is h6 text</h6>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1.2 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements

Link to the challenge:

I don’t know but try to c and p that if that doesn’t work try to restart your computer/phone/iPad and then try if sill no then I can’t really help you because I’m not that capable of that much of coding

You’ve got a syntax error in your h2 block.

For me your code works perfectly fine.
Try to delete the cache files from your browser.

It works for me too.

This is the note on the Responsive Web Design landing page:

Note: Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests. If you face issues, we recommend disabling extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.

Chances are you are running into this issue. Start disabling browser extensions until you find the one that is keeping the test from passing.

1 Like

try to change your browser,it’s worked for me

I had this happen to me in Firefox today, switched over to Chrome and tried it again and it went through no problem. It might just be a case of an extension or adblocker preventing it completing. So best bet use a browser without any extensions to just get past this one.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.