Sharing blog post on forum?

Hi campers,

I’d like to ask is it possible to share some blog posts I wrote on the forum? I remember I read somewhere that it’s treated as self-promotion so it’s not allowed. My intention is to share something I know without monetizing it (There’s no ad, no affiliated links or anything on my blog).

If link is not allowed, can I just copy and paste the content into the forum?

I understand that “official” way to contribute is to apply to be a writer for FCC, but I think I am not there yet at this moment.

Thanks,
Kenny

Hello there,

Unfortunately, the freeCodeCamp forum is not a great platform for articles. Our community members come to the forum to ask questions, and to engage in conversation. I encourage you to share articles you’ve written on a platform that is better designed for sharing informational content. freeCodeCamp News has several guides on writing and publishing technical articles. Here are just a few:

If you are an experienced writer, and would like to be one of the developer authors for freeCodeCamp News, you can find everything you need to know in the Publication Style Guide.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.