I tried to do something with persona 5 UI style: https://codepen.io/jenrykster/pen/BaRZZYR
Hello @Jenrykster , your page looks good for me. Congratulations!
I like the design, but I think it could be troublesome on some screens
I think making your page more responsible is the only issue.
Good work keep goin on
Your page looks good @Jenrykster. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
- “here” is not accessible
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens. Elements fall out of the container
I love the design choice of your tribute page! Very creative!
I like the way you skewed the borders around your text. Cool page overall. One thing you should change is your footer link. It’s not accessibility-friendly. The link should be the entire sentence, not just “here”. This is so that screen-reader users can also enjoy your site. Check out the link below for more explanation.
Wow thanks for the feedback guys, I neglicted mobile and small screens entirely , I will work on making the page more accessible
I’ve updated the code, now it works better on phone screens but still don’t look so good
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.