I tried to do something with persona 5 UI style: https://codepen.io/jenrykster/pen/BaRZZYR
Hello @Jenrykster , your page looks good for me. Congratulations!
I like the design, but I think it could be troublesome on some screens
I think making your page more responsible is the only issue.
Good work keep goin on
Your page looks good @Jenrykster. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
- “here” is not accessible
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens. Elements fall out of the container
I love the design choice of your tribute page! Very creative!
I like the way you skewed the borders around your text. Cool page overall. One thing you should change is your footer link. It’s not accessibility-friendly. The link should be the entire sentence, not just “here”. This is so that screen-reader users can also enjoy your site. Check out the link below for more explanation.
Wow thanks for the feedback guys, I neglicted mobile and small screens entirely , I will work on making the page more accessible
I’ve updated the code, now it works better on phone screens but still don’t look so good