Simon Game: Sound Playing More Times Than it Should

Here’s is the bin.

After you hit start and start playing, the first turn goes fine. But on the second turn, the sound start playing one more extra time, and on the third, it plays two more extra times, and so on …

Looking at your simon game right now. Might want to add a delay to the last clicked. Makes it seem like there is an added sound there, when its just playing what you clicked on. And for me, its not replaying the squares colors, and just plays the new square sound x times current level instead of cycling through the old ones.

That feedback may give you a place to start.

1 Like

This way it’ll not sync with the color change (light) of the tiles. And I don’t think that this the problem here, cause you here an extra sound (i.e. you click 2 times, and you here the 3 sounds)[quote=“Taslack, post:2, topic:115832”]
And for me, its not replaying the squares colors, and just plays the new square sound x times current level instead of cycling through the old ones.
[/quote]

That was it.

Thank you very much.

I had the same ameno problem and had to implement a different logic for when the sounds fired, at the moment I can’t recall it but when I look at my code I’ll repost the relevant parts here

1 Like

I solved the problem thanks to @Taslack (I wasn’t paying close attention to where he was pointing me at).

The problem that I was playing the sound and triggering the color for the same new generated tile over and over, while I was supposed to iterate over the array that has all the tiles.

But you’re still welcome to post your solution too.