Single line of code to simplify

I have downloaded a js file , in which all code is written in a single line . How do i simplify that as i am a beginner to JavaScript !

Welcome to FCC (Free Code Camp). Check below website.

Ohh ! thank you so much !!!

But it is not giving the intended output

You are going to have to provide more information, it isn’t possible to help as we don’t know what you’re trying to do.

1 Like

I have to edit Javascript and Bootstrap code which i downloaded from a website , full code is written in a single line so through the above link i downloaded simplified version of code but it does not work ?

We don’t know what exactly you’re trying to do or what you have on your screen in front of you or what that code looks like. I’m trying to gently explain here: we aren’t telepathic – you are just saying “this code on my screen that only I can see isn’t working, why?”. We can’t see it, we don’t know.

Excuse me for that because its the first time I am communicating through a forum

This isn’t forum specific: if you ask for help with things, you need to explain what the things are you need help with.

I understand this is hard, because you maybe don’t know what questions to ask. But all we know is that you’ve pulled some code from a website, that’s it.