Skip the exercise

Skip the exercise
0.0 0

Tell us what’s happening:

How do I skip this exercise that you go through when you join freeCodeCamp ? I want to start.

Your code so far

<h2 style="color: red">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.139 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

You can always jump to a specific challenge from the map. It looks like you haven’t actually accomplished this task though.

Right, but if you can’t do this exercise, the next ones are going to be really confusing. Your answer:

<h2 style="color: red">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Is missing the point of the exercise. That style="color: red" is supposed to be taken out of the h2 element and put in a style element with a css selector. So, remove that from the h2 element.

Then the instructions tell you what it wants. You should insert something like this:

<style>
  h2 {color: red;}
</style>

at the top. Except that it should be blue.

Kevin, I think he posted yesterday that he came from another boot camp. I am assuming he wants to skip the parts that are already known :slight_smile:

Oops, nm then. :blush:

I guess I’ll go through the exercises as it looks like the format of the bootcamp is the exercises are integrated with the lecture.