Skyline step 35 not working for me

I put the correct code in for this step and even watched a video with the same code but the step will not pass for me and keeps giving me the error that the correct code is not in place when it is.

Step 35

The skyline is coming together. Fill in the background-color property of the foreground buildings. Use your --building-color1 variable to fill in .fb3 and .fb4, --building-color2 for .fb5, --building-color3 for .fb2 and .fb6, and --building-color4 for .fb1.

https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/2022/responsive-web-design/learn-css-variables-by-building-a-city-skyline/step-35

.fb1 {
  width: 10%;
  height: 60%;
  background-color: var(--building-color4)
}

.fb2 {
  height: 40%;
  background-color: var(--building-color3)
}

.fb3 {
  height: 35%;
  background-color: var(--building-color1)
}

.fb4 {
  width: 8%;
  height: 45%;
  background-color: var(--building-color1)
}

.fb5 {
  height: 33%;
  background-color: var(--building-color2)
}

.fb6 {
  width: 9%;
  height: 38%;
  background-color: var(--building-color3)
}

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

You should give .fb2 a background-color using --building-color3.

HI @na_mcmxciii !

Welcome to the forum!

In order to help you we need to see your code and the challenge link.

Post the link in the forum here and write your code in the forum so we can see the issue.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

I edited my post to give more context.

You are missing semicolons for all of the background color properties.
Once you fix that it should pass

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.