Social Media Application in 4 Weeks - Please tell me what you think

Hello Campers,

I hope you are all keeping safe. When I got done learning React on FCC, I loved it so much I’ve been doing quite a lot with it. About a month ago, I thought of building a complete social media application and it’s 1% away from completion. [May be more than 1% actually :wink:]

I would really love to know what you all think. Was it worth the time and energy? Please drop your thoughts on it right here.

Thanks in advance! :smiley::heart:

You’ve built an excellent site, I’d like to point out some of the bugs, suggestions

1. I’ve logged in with google today(2020-10-09T18:30:00Z) , but in my profile page, it’s showing 2020-09-11T18:30:00Z, maybe it was the date you start working on the project…
  2. Share button below post is not working in my browser, Console logged in following error
  3. Profile picture not showing up in profile thumbnail above post
  4. Edit profile button not working for me
  5. Three dots in upper right of post as well as in chat window are not working
    I think you referenced instagram for your site, you’ve on the right path, Keep it up!!
1 Like

Hello @mukeshgurpude,

I’m more than thankful for your feedback. I’m aware of all the issues you mentioned, from the first point through the fifth. I haven’t fully worked on those yet.

And you got me there, I did take a look at Instagram for an inspiration. Please don’t tell nobody :wink:

Thanks once again :heart:

1 Like