I am currently working on a project for a client. I found a tutorial that had a feature I wanted to implement in my project. I was coding along then ran into an Error
Error: Failed to lookup view "welcome_page" in views directory "../Rider_project/views/"
I rewatched the video like 3 times or more to be sure I did exactly what the tutor did. Mehnn… i was getting frustrated
Then i remember an article i read that advised that software devs are effective googlers… So, I copied the Error and searched Google
Behold i found out other people have had the same issue. I went to Stackoverflow copied a suggested solution, paste in my own code, made some modification and weeee i got the same result with that of the tutor
Lesson learnt: It may not go as expected, but Google can ease out some fuzzy moments…
Happy coding geeks