Solutions on my Certificate

The solutions on my certificates are not showing, only the template of the project to put your code into to do the project is showing up. Not my version.

It sounds like you might not have been signed in to CodePen…

it seems you submitted the wrong link… you need to submit the link to your own projects

Welcome there,

Would you mind sharing what link your submitted?

https://replit.com/@JimmyLieu/boilerplate-arithmetic-formatter#arithmetic_arranger.py

This was the link but every time i click on “solution” on my certificate it opens up a whole new copy of the file.

that seems to be in your account, what do you see that makes you think it is not your project?

I’m running into this same issue. My “JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures” certificate does not show on my profile page unless I relentlessly refresh (and even then it will disappear when I navigate back). In addition, my certificate page sometimes shows no solutions for the projects when visited by myself or others.

These issues have cropped up repeatedly even after clearing cache/cookies and trying different desktop/mobile browsers (latest versions of Chrome and Firefox).

User-agent used to complete the entire course: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:96.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/96.0
Login method: GitHub account

I also have the following settings set to public:

• Name
  • Certifications
  • Portfolio
  • Timeline

When i click the link and not signed into my account, It just shows the problemw ith no solutiion.

what do you mean with no solution?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.