SOLVED: Learn Lambda Functions by Building an Expense Tracker - Step 24

Hello,

SOLUTION: RESET THE LESSON AND WRITE IT AGAIN. BOTH OF THE STEPS HAVING PROBLEMS WERE SOLVED BY RESETTING THE STEP

Step 24 asks me to do following:

" Below the expenses list, create a while loop. Use True for the condition, and print the string \nExpense Tracker inside the loop body to show the title of the program."

It gives me the error that says “You should have while True: in your main() function.”

It clearly is inside of main function but it keeps giving the error and not letting me check the step as completed. I skipped the step first time it happened and the next step had the code exactly like I have it here so I assume it is correct.

I have completed the course other than this step and step 33 which also doesn’t let me advance even though I checked that the code matches with the next step there too. How do I get the steps complete or is this an issue that I just have to wait to be fixed?

code:
Solution Removed

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/120.0.0.0

Challenge Information:

Learn Lambda Functions by Building an Expense Tracker - Step 24

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

I copy/pasted your code and it passed for me.

You could try it in a different browser. There may be some browser extension or security setting that is interfering with the test.

1 Like