Some resume feedback needed

There’s so many other things I want to focus on in my life right now that I don’t feel like completing my CSE degree right now, I’d rather come back and complete it in a few years or so. I do however want a stable job and have been looking for front end developer positions. I’d like to get some feedback on my resume before applying. I have changed the name etc for privacy reasons. I have no relevant work experience but I do have 3 full stack projects that I have completed based on courses online. I have decided to not include my Github on my resume because I didn’t use Git while completing those projects and I haven’t used it much at all. I think it would do more harm than good to include it, I will however provide links to the repositories if an employer asks for it.

What do you think about the content right now? Should I describe the projects in some other way? I will change fonts and text size on some things to make it look more fleshed out.
English is not my native language but many of the job ads in my country are in English so I decided to write the CV in English. I will translate it to my native language later.

https://www.docdroid.net/hk4N04X/mcdowell-cv-master1.pdf

Edit: The last bullet point on each project should have “Technologies:” in front of it, I seem to have missed it on the last 2.

1 Like