Something is wrong

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here
Your

p

tag should have a

font-size

of 16 pixels.
The answer is right but doesn’t let me to advance why?

<style>
p{
  font-size:16px;
}
</style>
<p>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
</p>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.1.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.45 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Set the font-size of Paragraph Text

Link to the challenge:

Check browser for any extensions or options changing the look of the page.

I tried your code and it works fine.

Hi @Arminius,

Your code is good. It looks like you work on an old mobile device and I guess the browser you use doesn’t have updates anymore. What we advice usually it is to check if there is update for the browser on mobile device. You should try on a laptop or computer, but if you cannot, I don’t know what could you use to validate the test.

Thanks for the advice,

Maybe you can test another browser, did you try others?

I will try later , thanks.
What kind of laptop is good?

All, soon as you have internet. If you meet issues, check if you have extensions such as Adblock or dark mode theme, verify the zoom of the page set up at 100%. You can also clean the browser data, you can check if you have an update to do for the browser, you can test on other browsers.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.