Sorry for the question" HELP PLEASE"

You should declare myName with the var keyword, ending with a semicolon… what it means, I can’t understand… can you help me please

Please post your code so we know what you’ve tried. Also, please tell us which lesson you’re working on.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor ( </> ) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

I am just a beginner, on the lesson chapter 2…

See my post above…it’s the only way we can help

Please note. If you are asking a question about the fCC curriculum, the easiest way to get help is to use the Get Help button on the lesson in question. It will pre-populate a forum post for you with your current code attempt, and all you need to do is fill in the blanks.

thank you , it is the next question : [Declare JavaScript Variables]

@1anna, once again, see my reply to your original post. You’re not answering anything, you’re repeating yourself.

var means variable
so its saying create a variable name with ‘myName’ and end it with a semicolon i.e ;
you can set the variable to anything