Sort an Array Alphabetically using the sort Method 5

I have been off of this website a lot to learn on different websites, yet no one wants to help me learn to where I can understand. I swear, it seems impossible to learn on this website.

It takes years to master complex skills, 3 months is nothing. People are trying to help, I’m not sure where you’re getting the impression that they aren’t. As Randall says, it may be worth taking a break and coming back to it with fresh eyes.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for something like this. That’s a clever way to come to -1 and 1. Thx for the link

1 Like

Thank you. That one had me confused the whole entire time. I read the whole article, but never understood the one you linked me to until you just linked me to how to complete the challenge. I also sincerely apologize for saying no one is trying to help me. I’m just going through a rough patch right now in school, and trying to focus on pseudocoding at the same time.

1 Like

Thank you for starting this thread. I just encountered the same problem as you. And would have been stuck on it for a while without this thread. Hope FCC updates their curriculum soon. I am also completely lost when it comes to the MDN. You are not alone!

1 Like