Spotify User Experience Survey feedback

Hello Campers,

I have finished my Survey form project and i would love to hear feedback.
Link to my project is
https://codepen.io/hvyas/full/OJMbyGp

Please let me know about your thoughts and suggestions to improve my project.
Thank you :alien:

Hello~!

Nice work! You’ve got a good project here, and I like the idea behind it. Here are a couple of things I noticed:

The form doesn’t reach the bottom of my window because I have a large monitor. But it looks like the gradient background is tied to the form, so it stops at a weird point. Is this intentional?

CodePen uses a boilerplate and only expects the code from between the <body> tags in the HTML box. The stuff between the <head> tags can go in the “Stuff For Head” option that shows when you click the gear at the top of the HTML box.

I also recommend you run your code through the W3 HTML Validator as it will show you some other errors. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello :smiley_cat:

Thank you for taking time to review my code.
That’s good notice turns out it was repeating and attached (to body?), I added no -repeat to background-repeat and background-attachment as fixed and now its continuous gradient on all screens.

Oh I see , i will add my head codes in Stuff For Head from now on. Thank you for letting me know.

W3 HTML is very informative and it gives good information on little errors . Thank you for letting me know I will use it in my future projects.

I learned a lot from your feedback . Thank you for taking time to help me out :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley_cat: