Step 14. Color building

Step 14

Now that you’ve got one marker centered with color, it’s time to add the other markers.

In the container div, add two more div elements and give them each a class of marker.

Please I need a serious answer or example :pray:t4: :upside_down_face:

Can you show us what you’ve tried so far? To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key. You may also be able to use Ctrl+e to automatically give you the triple back ticks while you are typing in the this editor and the cursor is on a line by itself. Alternatively, with the cursor on a line by itself, you can use the </> button above the editor to add the triple back ticks.

I’m using phone currently, when I copy and Posted it give the preview. Can you explain how to code that area. I already have a div element

now I’m ask to next two div with class marker within the div container and have tried different options but not going

If you are having trouble copy/pasting then the best way is to use the ask for help feature in the step because that will automatically include your current code. I don’t think I can explain any better than the instructions. We really need to see your current code in order to help you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.