Step 18 Learn Introductory JavaScript by Building a Pyramid Generator

Step 18

When an array holds values, or elements, those values are separated by commas. Here is an array that holds two strings:

example code
let array = ["first", "second"];

Change your rows declaration to be an array with the strings "Naomi", "Quincy", and "CamperChan". The order of values in an array is important, so follow that order. Remember that strings are case-sensitive.

when I test it is saying that my code is incorrect but it appears to be fine to me. keeps asking for the exact spelling that I used the given example and my code also have the same syntax so I don’t see the issue please help

/my code/
let character = ‘Hello’;

let count = 8;

let array = [“Naomi”, “Quincy”, “CamperChan”];

/what I get back when I test/
Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

The first element in your array should be the string "Naomi".

Can you post a link to the step please?

Sounds like the array should be called rows, not “array”. array was just the name used in the example.

2 Likes

unfortunately, that did not work. Also, instructions say: " Change your rows declaration to be an array with the strings…"

I just had this same issue it’s supposed to be rows I changed it to array to but I was wrong

2 Likes

It turns out there was an issue with the console at the time that I’d tried again. I had to get tech support involved but your solutions were correct.

2 Likes