Step 43 Learn typograpgy by building a Nutrition label

i BEEN TRYING DIFERENT WAYS TO SOLVE THIS, AND DONT PASS. PLISS HELP.

After your last .divider element, create a p element and give it the text Total Fat 8g 10% . Wrap the text Total Fat in a span element with the class of bold . Wrap the text 10% in another span element with the class of bold . Finally, nest the Total Fat span element and the text 8g in an additional span element for alignment.

<div class="daily-value small-text">
  <p class="bold right">% Daily Value *</p>
  <div class="divider"></div>
</div>

WHY ARE WE YELLING?!?

When asking a question, please provide a link to the Step.

I don’t see any of the requested elements. Please show what you have tried.

1 Like

who is yelling??
Im using the app, no link. And the step number/ request is there… would be usufull to show fails? Sometimes no help is better help that what you provide

THE USE OF ALL CAPS ONLINE IS EQUIVALENT TO YELLING AT PEOPLE.

You are making it harder for people to help you . I’m telling you how to make it easier for people to help you.

Please show what you have tried. We cannot see where you went wrong from just the starting code. We aren’t allowed to write the answers for you, so we need to see what you tried.

Side note for anyone who knows, does the app not provide a Ask for Help button? That would make this easier if it did.

Hello!

As stated by @JeremyLT, who is one of the most patient and helpful, not only leaders but people, in the forum, all capital letters is considered yelling within the internet community.
I was made aware of this on a different site, some time back.

He was providing guidance on how you can receive the quickest and most direct and accurate response to the problem with the code.
It is best to provide the complete code because sometimes the problem is outside the current code.
Only the work area without showing any attempt has been made does not help us guide you properly.

You are making good progress and that is what we all want to help you continue to do.

Please, if there is not an ask for help after three unsuccessful attempts, use three ``` back ticks before and after of the complete html code and three backticks on before and after the css code? This will allow direct and proper guidance.

Happy coding!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.