Step 49 i think there is a glitch

my code is exactly the way it needs to be but it won’t let me continue to step 50!
please help

We will need to see your code before we can help you. To display your HTML code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

.red { 
  background: rgb(255,0,0);
  }

Sorry, forgot to mention that you also need to tell us which course this is for. It is best to provide a link to the exact step you are working on. Also, you can use the ‘Ask for Help’ button (that shows up after a certain number of unsuccessful tries) to ask for help on a specific step and it will include all this information for you.

But without knowing the course I will guess that you might have a browser extension installed, such as dark mode, that is causing this step to fail because it is messing with the colors in your browser. If so, disable the extension or use another browser without the extension.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.